Even though I love to cook. I also love a quick and easy recipe. These peanut butter and jelly breakfast bars don't get any easier. Plus, did I mention that they use only three ingredients? I did? Well, it's worth repeating!
This is the kind of recipe that you will want to make over and over. It's also the kind of recipe that you will memorize and pass down to the next generation. Kids love these breakfast bars and they will love helping you make them! ❤️
This recipe uses the following equipment (affiliate links):
- Rolled oats uncooked (2 cups). Be sure to use rolled uncooked oats (also known as old fashioned oats). Do not use steel cut or quick oats.
- Peanut butter (⅓ cup). You can use either creamy or chunky. I have not tried this with a different nut butter, like almond or cashew, but they would probably be equally delicious.
- Grape jelly (½ cup). You can substitute your favorite jelly or jam here.
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Spray an 8" square baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
❤️ Reasons to love these PB&J Breakfast Bars
- They're kid friendly. Kids love them and you can get them involved in making them because there is no stove top cooking involved. These oat bars also make a great lunchbox treat!
- They're relatively healthy. They use naturally gluten-free whole oats and protein-packed peanut butter.
- They're make-ahead. You can make them ahead and take them with you when you need a quick energy boost.
- They make a great gift. They are sure to delight any recipient.
📔 Related Recipes
- Gluten-Free Coconut Breakfast Cookies.
- Cherry Vanilla Granola.
- Blueberry Granola.
- Chocolate Puffed Amaranth Bars by Cook with Renu.
- Jam Bars with Oat Crumble Topping by Striped Spatula.
Made this recipe? We would love it if you could leave a rating. Either tap or click the stars in the recipe card or leave a comment below. Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive a free e-cookbook of quick and easy breakfast recipes. Thanks!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Breakfast Bars
- 2 cups rolled oats uncooked
- ⅓ cup peanut butter creamy or chunky
- ½ cup grape jelly
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Spray an 8" square baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool.Once cool, cut into 8 bars.