This healthy beet green juice combines the sweetness of beets and apples with the earthiness of antioxidant-rich kale for a breakfast juice you can feel good about drinking. It tastes good too!
We've been loving our Breville Cold XL Juice Extractor. We've come up with several juice recipes and couldn't wait to share some of them with you, like this fresh peach juice made with peaches and mangoes. This one also includes a delicious dessert you can make with the pulp! We think you will also love this pineapple celery juice. If you don't have a juicer, you can make it in a blender, then strain out the pulp with a fine mesh strainer.
❤️ Reasons to Love This Recipe
- It's quick! This juice takes minutes to make in a juice extractor. No peeling involved!
- It's simple. Three readily-available ingredients are all it takes to make this scrumptious juice!
- It's healthy. You can go wrong with fresh fruits and vegetables to get your day off to a great start!
- It's easy. As we mentioned above, this juice does not involve any peeling. Simply cut the apples and beets into quarters, remove the seeds from the apples, and add them to your juice extractor.
- It's make ahead friendly. This recipe yields a large amount. My husband and I had a full week of delicious juice enjoyment. 🙂
- Large fresh beets. Trimmed and cut into wedges.
- Medium apples. Sweet varieties like red delicious, Fuji, or gala are best. Cored and cut into wedges. Peeling is not necessary.
- Kale. Washed.
- Honey. To taste. Optional.
See recipe card for quantities.
Chill and serve topped over crushed ice, if desired. Garnish with a sprig of kale.
- Chef's knife.
- Juice extractor. We use and love the Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL Juicer.
- If you don't have a juice extractor, you can make this juice in a high speed blender, like this Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender, and then strain out the pulp by pouring the mixture through a fine mesh strainer. Discard the pulp or use it to make a juice pulp quick bread.
- Spinach - Instead of kale, you can use spinach for an equally healthy beverage.
- Pears - Substitute pears for the apples. Ripe Bartlett or Seckel pears are the best because they are the sweetest.
This beet green juice will keep in the fridge for up to a week. Juice may separate on standing. Stir to mix again before serving.
🥤 Related Recipes
More breakfast beverage recipes to make and enjoy!
Made this recipe? We would love it if you could leave a rating. Either tap or click the stars in the recipe card or leave a comment below. Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive a free e-cookbook of quick and easy breakfast recipes. Thanks!
Beet Green Juice
- 3 large fresh beets Trimmed and cut into wedges.
- 4 medium apples Red delicious, Fuji, or gala. Cored and cut into wedges.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon honey To taste. Optional.
- Push beets, apples, kale, and honey through a juice extractor into a medium jug, alternating between ingredients.3 large fresh beets, 4 medium apples, 1 bunch kale, 1 tablespoon honey
- Chill and serve topped with crushed ice, if desired.
Nutritional information provided is for one serving and is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.