Strawberry Cream Parfait
Simple, light, creamy and delicious strawberry parfaits featuring fresh strawberries, mascarpone cheese and sweetened whipped cream.
Whipped cream topping
In a chilled medium bowl, add heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix on low speed until frothy, about 1 minute. Then mix on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 4-5 minutes. Spoon into a pastry bag fitted with a star tip, twist the end of the bag and chill in the refrigerator along with the mascarpone cheese mixture.
Graham cracker mixture
Prepare this at the last minute so that it doesn't dry out while the mascarpone mixture and whipped cream topping are setting up in the refrigerator. In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and butter until it resembles wet sand.
In 6 4 oz. glasses, assemble your parfaits as follows:
1. 2 tsp. graham cracker crumb mixture (pat down with the back of a spoon)
2. 2 tsp. mascarpone mixture (gently pat down)
3. 1.5 to 2 tsp. strawberry compote or strawberry preserves
4. 2 tsp. graham cracker crumb mixture (pat down)
5. 2 tsp. mascarpone mixture (gently pat down)
6. 1.5 to 2 tsp. strawberry compote or strawberry preserves
7. Pipe or spoon whipped cream on top. Let chill in the refrigerator for another 15-30 minutes then garnish with fresh strawberries.
Calories: 516kcal (26%)Carbohydrates: 42g (14%)Protein: 4g (8%)Fat: 37g (57%)Saturated Fat: 22g (138%)Cholesterol: 99mg (33%)Sodium: 183mg (8%)Potassium: 74mg (2%)Fiber: 1g (4%)Sugar: 26g (29%)Vitamin A: 1203IU (24%)Vitamin C: 4mg (5%)Calcium: 91mg (9%)Iron: 1mg (6%)
Nutritional information provided is for one serving and is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.