- Bring a classic home in blue and white. Reminiscent of Delft blue pottery.
- Why settle for a plain white espresso cup when you can enjoy this set of classic floral blue espresso cups for about the same price?
- Set of four
- Dishwasher, microwave, oven, and freezer safe.
- The image has been fired on and will never fade or scratch off.
- Made of fully vitrified porcelain which means that your espresso cups are chip and crack resistant.
- 3 oz. capacity
- 2-1/4″ High
- 2″ diameter
This set of espresso cups is reminiscent of the Delft blue pottery that has its origins in the city of Delft in The Netherlands. Delftware was the most popular in Europe between 1600 and 1800. Even today, it is a stylish choice for the well-dressed breakfast or brunch table. They are also perfect for everyday use. Buy a set for yourself or a loved one!
You will love these espresso cups. They are sturdy. The designs are fired on in the kiln so they will never fade or scratch off. They are microwave and dishwasher safe. They’re even freezer safe in case you want to make a frozen dessert in them. So practical, durable and lovely!